Learn how to access a SKU Sales Report that shows what SKUs your customers are purchasing from your Spinstak eCommerce website.
To help you better understand the performance of individual SKUs, we've developed a SKU Sales Report tool in your Spinstak eCommerce store. To access this report, follow the simple steps below.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step how-to video.
1. First login to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left side menu, click Reports. This will open a dropdown menu.
3. Under the dropdown menu, click Store Front.
4. Locate the Sales Reports section and click Sku Sales.
To View SKU Sales from Within a Specific Catalog
5. Click on the Store Catalog dropdown and select a specific catalog.
6. Click the SEARCH button.
To view SKU Sales Within a Specific Date Range
5. Enter the month, day, and year (MM/DD/YYYY) in the Start Date field OR click on the calendar icon under the Start Date field and select a date.
6. Enter the month, day, and year (MM/DD/YYYY) in the End Date field OR click on the calendar icon under the End Date field and select a date.
7. Click the SEARCH button.