If you would assign users in Spinstak eCommerce then you would follow these steps in EvoX:
- Navigate to the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Admin Users.
- Go to New User.
- Enter the user’s name, email address, and temporary password.
- Click Save.
- Once the new admin user has been created, make sure to select their permissions and check the relevant boxes.
- These boxes will allow or not allow admin users to access certain areas of the EvoX admin.
This article relates to Spinstak eCommerce in the following steps:
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click Users. This will open a dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu, click Users.
- In the top right corner, click the ADD button.
- Under the User Information section, fill in the necessary information fields.
- Under Email Options, select the Send Password Reset Email checkbox.
- Under the User Permissions section, select the checkboxes of any permission you want to grant your new user.
- Click the SAVE button.