Learn how to upload your own category or subcategory images on your Spinstak eCommerce website.
If you'd like to change the default image that represents a category or subcategory in your store, we have a tool that makes it easy. Follow the simple steps below to learn how.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step video on How to Create a Custom Category or Subcategory Preview Image.
NOTE: When selecting a preview image, we highly recommend using a high-resolution file that is no bigger than 300 pixels x 300 pixels.
1. First login to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left side menu, click Catalog Management. This will open a dropdown menu.
3. Under the dropdown menu, click Organize A Catalog.
4. From the Catalog dropdown menu, select the catalog where you'd like to add your custom category or subcategory preview image.
5. Locate the Category or Subcategory where you'd like to update the preview image.
TIP: Click the Expand All link above the Category Name field to view all categories and subcategories within your selected catalog.
6. Under the Image column, click Choose File.
7. Locate and open the image file.
8. Click the UPDATE button.
9. To see an image preview, hover over View in the image column.