Learn how to set your team up with user accounts on your Spinstak eCommerce website.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step video on Creating an Admin User Account.
1. First login to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left side menu, click Users. This will open a dropdown menu.
3. From the dropdown menu, click Users.
4. This will take you to your Users page that displays all of the current user accounts in your store. In the top right corner, click the ADD button.
5. Under the User Information section, fill in the following fields:
- First Name*
- Last Name*
6. Under Email Options, select the Send Password Reset Email checkbox.
NOTE: In order for a new user to obtain their password, you must select the Send Password Reset Email checkbox. Your new user will receive an email that contains a link to set their new password. If your new user does not receive the password reset email in their inbox, please be sure they check their junk or spam folder.
7. Under the User Permissions section, select the checkboxes of any permissions you want to grant your new user.
TIP: If you'd like to grant your new user all available permissions, click on the Select/Unselect All checkbox.
8. Click the SAVE button.
NOTE: Not all users will be able to add or remove new users. If you're unable to add a new user, please submit a support ticket here. Our team will happily assist you.