Learn how to set up a payment gateway to allow customers to make credit card purchases on your Spinstak eCommerce website.
Customers can make purchases on your website using a credit card. Follow the simple steps below to learn how.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step video on how to allow credit card purchases through your website.
How to Set Up a Payment Gateway Through Authorize.Net®
Before customers can use their credit card to make a purchase on your Spinstak eCommerce website, you'll need to set up a payment gateway.
A payment gateway is a merchant service that processes credit card payments for eCommerce sites and traditional brick and mortar stores. A payment gateway can be compared to the "cash register" in an online transaction.
We are proud to offer payment management through our partner, Authorize.Net®, a leading payment gateway provider since 1996 with over 440,000 customers.
To learn more about our partnership, visit our eCommerce Solutions page and scroll down.
To sign up with Authorize.Net®, follow this link.
NOTE: Integration with other credit card processors is available. Please contact us for a quote.
How to Add an Authorize.Net® Login ID and Transaction Key
1. Follow these steps to locate your Login ID and Transaction Key. If you already have your Login ID and Transaction Key, you can move on to Step 2.
2. Login to the Spinstak eCommerce Admin Panel.
3. On the left-side menu, click Store Settings. This will open a dropdown menu.
4. From the dropdown menu, click Store Settings.
5. Scroll down and locate the Credit Card Processing section of the Store Settings page.
6. Click the Enable Live Credit Card Processing dropdown and select Yes.
7. Click the Payment Processor/URL dropdown and select Authorize.net Secure/Live.
8. In the Login/ID/Username field, enter your Login ID.
9. In the Tran Key/Password field, enter your Transaction Key.
10. Click SAVE.
CAUTION: If you are unsure what may happen when changing a Store Setting, we kindly ask that you not make any changes. You can submit a support ticket instead and we'll be happy to assist you.