Welcome to Our Website!
ES Tech Group knows that privacy is one of the most important issues for all of us on the Internet. Your email address is safe with us. We never rent, sell, or exchange your contact information with anyone. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time and are under no obligation to receive our communications.
How We Use Data. We collect customer information to enhance or products and the service we provide to our customers.
Information We Collect. The information we gather falls into two categories: (1) information you supply when you register or comment on the website, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
Personally Identifying Information. In operating the Site, ES Tech Group may include registration, comment forms, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
Collection, Use and Disclosure: In our business, we collect, hold, and use personal information for a number of reasons:
- to promote and market our services (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties)
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals
- for internal business processes such as billing and support and
- where required by law.
We collect personal information about individuals:
- from the individuals themselves through our web site via registration forms, contact forms and emails,
The information is generally collected from you, but we may also collect information as necessary from financial institutions and credit card companies for the purposes of processing your payments for our products and services.
Public Information, Posts and Comments consist of your username, use of interactive forms such as comments, and, if you provide one, your profile picture, your city and state of residence, images and text you submit in connection with your entry into a contest or sweepstakes and your posts and comments on or in connection with spinstak.com. The spinstak.com site may include areas that is public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law and for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to process invoices and your payment by credit card or any other billing options which we may make available;
- to contact you for customer follow up and to seek your input and to advise you about products and services of sogoodbaby.com and affiliated companies, but only your name, email, address and telephone number will be used for this purpose.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share some or all of your personal information as required or permitted by law, as follows:
- to third party service providers and hosting partners who assist us with operating a Service and who provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology. Your personal information shall only be provided to such third parties to the extent required for us to provide the Service, and such third parties shall be bound by obligations of confidentiality and shall not be permitted to use your personal information for any purposes beyond the scope of providing their services to us to support com, without your additional consent.
- to credit card companies and related financial institutions for processing your payment;
- to collect any debt you may owe to us;
- to affiliated companies and independent contractors for the purpose of customer follow-up and to seek your input and to advise you about products and services of sogoodsoyou.com and affiliated companies, but for this purpose we shall not share more than your name, email address, address and telephone numbers;
Browser Level Information and IP Addresses. When you use our sites, we may also collect information about your access time and your computer configuration, including the type of browser software you use, the operating system that you’re running, the resolution of your computer monitor and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. Your IP address does not tell us who you are. Like the IP address, none of the other information described in this paragraph identifies you personally. We collect this information for purposes of aggregated reporting on site activity that we, and our advertisers, may use. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site, which pages or features get the most attention, and the like. The aggregated information helps to understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites.
Aggregate Information. We may use aggregate information about our customers, without identifying such customers, for the purpose of research, improving our site, and reporting on trends and patterns of our customers.
Access To Personal Information: If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information? We retain your personal information as long as you remain our customer. If your relationship with us as a customer ends, we may use and disclose your personal information as required and permitted by law, to conclude any outstanding matters relating to your relationship with us, to contact you for customer follow up, and to seek your input and advise you about products of ES Tech Group. If you do not wish to receive any such further information, simply ‘Opt-Out’ of the email. All ES Tech Group email campaigns have this option. We also retain your personal information as necessary to satisfy any potential legal obligations we may have.
Collection, Storage and Destruction of Credit Card Details Policy: This policy is designed to deal with situations where a person provides details of their credit card to spinstak.com. The policy is also designed to ensure that spinstak.com will store and destroy credit card details in a manner which protects the credit card details from:
- unauthorized access
- unauthorized modification and
- unauthorized disclosure
Collection and Storage of Credit Card Details: ES Tech Group is committed to ensuring that credit card details are collected and stored in a secure manner. We will take reasonable steps to protect the credit card details it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modifications and disclosure during collection by adopting the following practices:
- preventing individuals from providing credit card details in an email
- ensuring that where credit card details are collected online, full data encryption and and IT Security Framework is included within the on-line web page, databases and other supporting programs.
Contact Us. If you wish to file a complaint, make inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, please contact us as follows:
ES Tech Group
The Innovation Centre, Suite 0.10
1 Ainslie Road
Hillington Park, Glasgow G52 4RU
Please be aware that access may not be provided to certain information which is protected by lawyer-client privilege, constitutes confidential commercial information, was collected in respect of the investigation of a breach of an agreement or of law, or is generated in respect of dispute resolution.