What is Punchout?
Let Your Customers Buy the Way They Want
Punchout catalogs allow for customers to shop products on your eCommerce platform from within their institution's eProcurement system.
Benefits of a punchout catalog for your customers:
- Control of rogue spending
- Easy invoicing capabilities
- Procure products where they prefer
- Faster approvals
- Easier ordering process
How Does Punchout Work?
Greenwing Makes it Easy
Greenwing utilizes cXML to make a connection between three different sources: Your Customer's eProcurement System, Greenwing's eProcurement Hub, and EvolutionX.
The best part is that Greenwing is there to do all the heavy lifting for you!
Punchout catalogs can help your business through:
- Reduced Catalog Maintenance
- Increased Product Data Accuracy
- Electronic Purchase Orders & Invoices
- Enhanced User Shopping Experience
- Increased Customer Retention
Punchout Level 2
Supported by eProcurement, Built by Greenwing
Level 2 (or Level II) punchout catalogs allow buyers to use their eProcurement's search tools to locate products inside of your EvolutionX store. This allows the customer to navigate directly to an item, fast.
eProcurement Systems Supporting Level 2 Punchout:
Greenwing & EvolutionX
A Partnership that Benefits You
EvolutionX has partnered with Greenwing to create a unique connection that allows for seamless punchout catalog orders within your online store.
- Easy Installation & Configuration
- Punchout Authentication
- Punchout Cart Return
- Connection to Over 100 eProcurement Systems
- Customized Pricing
- Support of Various Product Types Including Configurable
- Electronic Purchase Orders via cXML or EDI
Interested in Punchout?
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
We'll discuss your needs and help connect you with Greenwing and their team of punchout catalog experts.
Schedule now! →