Learn how to add any product to your Spinstak eCommerce site from our vast database of over 600,000 SKUs.
One of the many benefits of having a Spinstak eCommerce website is that you have access to our entire database of products - at no additional cost! Add products to one of your catalogs by following the simple steps below.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step how-to video?
1. First login to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left-side menu, click Catalog Management.
3. From the dropdown menu, click Organize A Catalog.
4. At the top of the page, choose the catalog you want to add products to from the Catalog dropdown menu. This will expose your list of categories and subcategories.
5. From here, you have two options. Both will allow you to add products to the selected category:
- Choose the category or subcategory you want to add products to from the Categories dropdown menu.
- To the right of the category name under the View column, click on the Products button.
6. Once inside the category or subcategory, click the ASSOCIATE PRODUCTS button in the top left corner. This will give you access to our entire database of products.
7. From this page, you can locate a product by Product Name, Manufacturer, Product Type, Keyword or SKU Number. Once the appropriate fields are filled or selected, click the SEARCH button.
8. Locate the product you want to add to your catalog and click the checkbox next to the product name.
NOTE: You can select single or multiple products to add to your catalog at the same time. Any products marked in red have been discontinued and should not be added to your catalog.
9. Once you've selected the product or products you want to add, click the ASSOCIATE button at the bottom of the page.
Once the product or products have been added, you can hide individual SKUs within the product that you don't want on your site.